I am currently an Electrical & Computer Engineering student at Rowan University, and plan to graduate in December 2021.
I've always been curious about technology, and I explore outside of class by doing projects for fun.
On this site you will find documentation of my engineering projects. My more recent projects include:
- Equipment Lockout System (June 2020 - December 2021)
- Hardware Accelerator for Differential Equations (June 2021 - Present)
- DC-DC Buck Converter (April 2021)
- 8-bit Processor Implemented using Logic ICs (March 2020 - December 2021)
- Integrated Circuit Dispenser (December 2018 - January 2020)
I host this website locally using the nginx web server and MkDocs, a static site generator. I use a spare laptop as server hardware for this, as well as hosting a few Nextcloud instances and a Matrix server. I use Docker containers to make everything work nicely on one machine, and got a free domain from DuckDNS.